Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's a New Year Same ol Day




I'm going to try again. I have to .. it scares me but I have to try again.

Only problem is that I have to argue with Ed and say okay fine one more day you can have it.. but tomorrow is the start. And I will .. tomorrow that is. Now will I stay on track .. who knows?!

I'm just sick that I allow others to dictate my day.

I have to say I was so proud of myself yesterday. I was sitting in the car while Tom was putting the cart away. And if there is one thing about me I'm very observant. So this guy was backing up into a parking spot and he was going to then pull forward again to park it in the middle and there was this lady who was coming so like he waved to let her she waved to let him they both giggle. And at this point I'm laughing because that always seems to happen to me. But then she goes and I watch him back up and hit the car behind him. He then looks both ways and I'm thinking oh hell no you better not I'll chase you down. And yep sure enough he pulls out of the spot. I immediately get out and Tom's like hey where you go whats going on. I just say hold up. Luckily the guy didn't leave the store but just pulled into another spot so then it wouldn't of been him. I knock on his window and he has earphones on.. whether he was listening to music or talking with someone who knows (not me haha) so I just come out and say I saw you hit that car. And he goes what car? I said are you kidding me? I watched you back up and you hit that car. He gets out and was like where what car? So I walk over to it, and at that point I hadn't seen the damage and he just says oh it's fine. I said the least you can do is write a note to let them know you hit it. So he goes oh okay. I said huh maybe then I should call the police and he goes Ya you go do that!What an Ass. So then I got the license plates for the other car walked into the store so they could let the owners know. He did write a note, but Tom said it only had his phone number on it which doesn't mean much in my mind but whatever. The stores security came out and recorded everything. So hopefully it all worked out well.

My whole purpose of this story is why would I have to get out and tell you to do the right thing?? Why? What is wrong with you? And then why do I let it impact me so much. I mean for me I'm glad that I did that. This other lady was like I completely heard it but she just got in her vehicle and left. And it's just to me if there were more people that just stood up for one another then maybe things would be better ??

Tom was worried I'd get shot. Which maybe one of these days I will. But I really don't care. If that's the way I leave, I'm okay with that. Better then leaving because of Ed.

So right now .. today. I'll cave.. I'll give in. And I'm scared for tomorrow but like Tom always says 'Give it Hell' so that's what I'll try to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment