Monday, January 23, 2012

My doom Day


It feels that way anyways....





Okay and I get it.. I'm being dramatic. It's probably uh .. everything will be okay and nothing will happen.

That's probably the problem. Nothing will happen. I need .. I want answers. I'm not okay with just sitting by not knowing anything. It sucks. It really does!

I haven't hardly slept. I actually woke up around midnight thinking it was around 4ish .. went back to sleep and then woke up again around 3 and I swore it was 6. And considering what I have to go through today I was just like okay get up. You can shower blah blah.. you'll have to make some breakfast.. and I convinced myself to get up to only find out it was only 3 and well then I'm awake then. I can't lay back down. Specially considering today.

I had to turn on my music and put my ear phones in because Tom is in a deep sleep. Snoring and it honestly pisses me off.



I'm stuck feeling and being in this situation and your just easily sleeping. So ... music calms me .. It allows me to just be in the bubble that is just happy.I truly love my bubble too. My bubble is just .. words almost probably wouldn't describe. I'm okay with me .. I don't care what you think I'm just celebrating. I honestly love myself.



Really hoping today will bring me answers. I do not believe I'll get any but I'm hoping. I'm praying. Good lord someone has to get in my corner soon.. sooner or later.. preferably sooner. But hoping for the sooner .. come on.. someone.

1 comment: