Monday, January 16, 2012

Love Myself



I like this one because that's usually what I do. And also just to follow up the 10 ways to love because I think I need to start listening to myself more so that I can learn to love myself and not care what others think and say. I have to learn to be strong again and be okay that it just is what it is.





I always wanted more but maybe more isn't what I was supposed to have. God, I do believe has a plan for me and I have to listen to him and realize what it is. I think then I will be happy. Maybe not every day but most of the time I think he'll give me in the end joy.




I think if I just let go things could be okay. I like as soon as I start saying that in the back of my head I'm going are frickin kidding?? LET GO?? Ya not! Your starting to sound insane. Haha. I have control issues. I do think that over time I have been letting go but the problem with that too is that then things don't get done right and I usually tend to go overboard then.





The one thing I need to let go of is how much that number says. It doesn't depict who I am. But it's kills me to have people say things about how I look. It's like well if that's what matters is how I look, instead of who I am.. it's hard to think anything different.

But that's where the loving myself comes into play. If I know and validate who I am then what others say won't bother me as much. At least I hope so. So I have to start saying positives about myself and allowing myself to hear the positives and when a negative is said to just almost pretend that it wasn't said. That's what I'm hoping for anyways.








And because of that .. not listening to the negatives I need to learn to let people go .. I need to let them walk out of my life because they are not good for me. They weren't then and they won't be in the future. And I need to embrace those that are going to be positive for me and be willing to like me for who I am not for who they want. To be understanding enough to realize that just because I think I'm right doesn't mean I don't think that they are wrong. People do not have to live exactly the same.




So here's my list :)

1. I love myself because I like to act silly and dance like an idiot.
2. I love myself when I sing or play the piano, even if I'm not that great at it.
3. I love myself because I find humor in the simplest things.
4. I love myself because I will see something beautiful in the spots that people don't look.
5. I love myself for giving to people. To want to help them as much as I can.
6. I love myself because I am trust worthy.
7. I love myself for being stupid sometimes =) Only sometimes tho lol


That's it for now.. I guess it's a start tho. Someday I hope to love myself for every part of me that there is. One day *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment