Friday, December 30, 2011

When the Music's not forgotten


with music. It just does something to me that I feel like dancing like a fool acting like a fool .. just being happy.

Now some songs make me want to cry, but even those songs release a calm in me that I just need.

I like this song tho because I replace Music with me. When I'm not forgotten. Right now I only know for certain so many things. God is right now the only one behind me, and it's just not enough right now.

I'm facing so much, and I'm scared to death. I feel so terribly alone. All I want to do is cry. I have to deal with shit that I never thought I would have to. And I'm just so afraid and worried and .. Alone. The hardest probably is the unknowing.

Then to have people again attack you ..
it's just like PLEASE STOP! Like please!! Just please. I can't take it anymore. I'm so broken I can't take it.
Just stop!!!!!





I just don't know how to do this anymore. I'm going to attempt it again. I need to attempt it again. But I'm scared as hell to gain the weight. I have a friend tho that gets me, only problem is she does worry me with her Ed. I would do anything for her right now. If she asked me to come I would do anything and everything to make sure that happened. She's became so much to me, more then she'll probably know. I just want her to reach 92. I smile when I say that. She gets me, probably the only person that ever has.. so I love her to death. I just hope that death for us will be a long long time away. Just hope and pray.

1 comment:

  1. can I just say I LOVE YOU! which ps. when I was at garden of hope how I said 92 over the phone i got yelled at for I was like chill its an age not a weight haha. and yes you have to attempt it again. we will do this together okay?

    ReplyDelete