Monday, January 30, 2012

Caring for Me

I don't know how to care for me. I don't know how to love me. How can I love me if I always feel like I'm constantly getting pushed down and judged for everything that I do wrong?? How do you expect me to say it's okay. That I am still good. No it doesn't feel that way.


And I don't know how to fight. I mean .. I know obviously know how to punch. But like to fight and stick up for myself that part I don't know how to. Against Ed or to anyone for that fact. I say words but it doesn't mean anything to me. I can get into a heated argument and say some mean things but it's usually Ed talking because when it's done and said it's ME that hurts.

There's this picture I have (can't find it to post it) but I was probably around 3 or 4 and I look at her and think she's going to have a wonderful life. I'm jealous of her. She's going to be everything that I'm not.

It's like when you look at a child and they are smiling and having a ball and I feel so much joy for them. Wishing them the best of life.

I love my boys .. they do drive me crazy but they also like to be crazy with me and have fun. I do believe That's what I need in life.



I'm just tired of always being the one that has a problem.. that can't seem to find a way out. Why instead of telling me it's my fault .. why can't you just help and be there? But I can't see that coming. Cause it's my fault.

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to this... the self care part feels painfully out of reach. Be with your boys, let them teach you about life. Kids are our greatest teachers, or at least that's what I believe.

    ReplyDelete