Saturday, January 21, 2012

I am a Daddys Girl

I believe I've mentioned this before but on of my earliest memories was when my brother said I broke the trim (in which he was the one responsible for it) .. well my dad was to spake me 10 times. He took me downstairs .. spanked me once and told me to continue to cry so my mom 'bought it'.

My dad has always had a heart of gold .. at least according to me.

When I was I think around 6 .. we had went back out to the country and I fell into okay long story there, but there was a bar covering a hole and I fell into it so I ended up with a puppy. haha.. My mom was pissed.

My dad would easily give his shirt off his back if it would in anyway help. He is such a great person.

My brother actually said the other day that he just wanted to make dad proud. That he failed. And by no means do I think my brother failed. I actually really am proud to be apart of my family. There is definitely times that I don't feel like I should have such great people.. I don't deserve it

I get that it's hard to understand that because there are so many that would give anything to have it and here I suck at it

Another great moment with my dad .. haha.. CPS would have a good one with this. In the winter dad tied the sled up to the back of the tractor and Bobby, Kim and I would ride on it .. when he'd slow up you'd have to deck because we'd go underneath the tractor.

I grew up .. oh haha.. in a different world.



I stole this from a friend that posted it. And as soon as I saw it ..

My dad doesn't say love you and that. But every time I speak with him I make sure that I say it. I know he loves me. I do know that.

He actually this past July at our family reunion said when introducing me.. this is my baby and my favorite. I just wished I wasn't what I was.. ;(

I know right now he is so worried about me and that's not what should be going on. Yuck is all I can think right now.

My dad is ready to leave this world. I don't like that at all. I just don't. I mean don't take this wrong he is older but I just am not ready to let go. I don't know who would be.

Love my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment