Thursday, January 19, 2012

Storms

This Video really got to me..

(oh btw.. probably scroll down and pause my music before you play the clip)






The one thing I hear in this is being in a storm.. I am in a storm right now. And I don't know when or how to get out .. I feel that dark cold cloud above me.I feel the way it is at night hearing the lightening crashing and the clouds bashing. That is what I feel in my life right now. Nothing is going right and I just have to sit by and hope that some how some way I don't get consumed by it.



It's just everything and anything that could bother me is piling up.

I don't want Monday to come. Christ I don't even want tomorrow to come. Tomorrow I see my Doctor which I'll have blood work done and it's just .. ya don't want to bother anymore. Monday.. well I don't like to go into that. I know it will be over quickly but I feel like it still will be giving me no answers and I'll be STUCK in the same situation that I am in.

That Dark Cloud That Follows You Everywhere

When will I get out of this storm?.. I have no idea.

I'm getting tired of being sad. Of being like pathetic and feeling bad for myself. I'm tired of it!

I just don't know how to get out. I just wished that I would have something .. uck. nevermind.

My storm is in the middle right now. I feel the rain I feel the booms of lightening and thunder. I feel it all. I'm wanting to not feel anymore =(

No comments:

Post a Comment