Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Volleyball




That force ..that power I had when I hit the ball. Being up in the air being on top of the world. Forcing something down. And as soon as I hit it .. it was joy.

Or stopping it! Blocking it!That was probably my best capability!! There was nothing more that I got as soon as that ball hit my hands or arms .. specially arms cause that meant that I jumped that much higher. I did that much better!

So then here comes my sap story.. I wanted to go to Minnesota for college.. they hadn't even looked at me. I had offers around South Dakota, Wyoming and North Dakota.. but Minnesota was where I wanted to go. I wanted it desperately. Not sure why:) haha haha cold ya now I can't even think of it. But that's where I wanted. And I was going to try out .. no offers no scholarships .. it was going to be if I could do it. TO prove that I could. But no we have to go to Spearfish and then were supposed to go to Cheyenne but never got to... My mom said if you want us to pay for anything you sign now! I had to sign in Spearfish. If not.. no money! Who at the age of 18 wouldn't of done that?!?! If you would have I respect you so much more!!

Anyways.. vball.. apparently stories followed me. Stories that were not true! I'm seriously on that!!!! So the one year at state apparently I stated that I was better then this senior (I'm a freshman) Apparently I said "I can do that!" I can't see that I didn't say that necessarily either.. I would have said it tho in a whole different way. I would have stated that as oh ya I can do that.. and laughing .. christ sakes I was cheering her on!!! If I honestly thought that she was sh*t I wouldn't be clapping and yelling for her!! Anyways.. a girl .. funny as it is that never got to play .. pretty sure I played as a freshman before she got to play as a senior but anyways that's being a b*tch.. she tells everyone. That was when I was 14. And that lead up to when I was 18?? That's not right!! Specially in college! The girl that told everyone wasn't even the same one.. so why?? What was your purpose?? Are you threatened by me?? What is it?? I don't know .. never will. Just don't know why you have to treat someone else that way. And why I shouldn't have just said that's shit. ..


Oh.. here hah This is the reason I found out that it was said.. In computer class and my basketball coach also taught the class .. we were watching a game hehe I just realized how funny that sounds but sometimes we watch our games in computer class.. anyways .. he tells me ya when I told the seniors (when I was a sophomore) that he was going to pull me to varsity they brought up this whole thing.. it was like really what?!?! A definitely an empact!


Just didn't make any sense to me!! I didn't mean or intent any of what I 'might' have said in a bad way. What's funny too is that year .. my freshman year that senior pulled me aside to tell me that I was going to be a starter on varsity for vball. I can remember exactly where we were. Ridiculous that you labeled me in a way that wasn't ever needed. I actually spoke with this person again when I was 19 and I apologized for whatever was said and that it wasn't intended the way that it was told to be a crossed. She accepted it and things are fine between us.. but still it ruin my first year of college!!! I think I'm more mad at myself for allowing them to ruin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment