Saturday, November 12, 2011

My husband



I meet my husband when I was 23. I remember him walking into the hotel where my friend was having her reception for graduating from college.

He was wearing khaki pants, a blue sweater and his baseball hat.. God he was so adorable. I mean he still is to me but he really took me away in that moment. I remember going to my friends (fiances at the time) his room.. and just ya.. :)

We met up later on that night at the bar and from then on.. he was with me. With me. With every part of me. Wow....

I told him about Ed within the first week that we were together.. I don't know why he's stayed!


I mean don't get me wrong he's done things wrong to me.. he hasn't done what I feel a Man should do but he is trying to make it better.. and I guess I can't critize that because I'm trying to make me better so how do I something about another in the same aspect. I just shouldn't!

We got married almost a yr and half after we met.


It was a weird day. Like if you believe in superstition things.. well.. my dress ripping not once but twice and then my rose falling off my bouquet. My family having .. no not my family .. my mother. Why she would act like that on my wedding day was ridiculous. But is what it is ..

But on another note.. he gets me one way or another.... =).. he completely gets me.. or at least he's willing to 'deal' with me. That means a lot!! A LOT!

I'm always all over the place. I'm up and down I'm happy and then I'm crying and he's just always there. Ya we fight he gets upset but who wouldn't?? How could you deal with the crap that I deal?? So it's hard when it happens and in that moment but afterwards I completely understand where he is coming from.

One thing I can say is I took my vows .. Vows are HUGE to me.. they are not just words they are promising and promising mean that you NEED to put everything into it! You need to constantly work at it. It's not just this simple thing of 'words' .. words are words! Actions now they are different! And I believe and go by my vows being actions.

I have a honestly wonderful family.. I have three boys that I wouldn't trade in for the world.
I would throw myself in front of anything for them just so that they had a life that they'd be okay with. I have a beautiful family..


























I couldn't ask for more for me.. Except to leave Ed at the curb. But he's just there with me and I can't let go of that grip. I'm trying.. trying- ish.. It's hard.


But I am glad that I have Tom there.. ya there are definitely times that he does/says things that just hurt and hit hard but I'm know starting to believe that he's 'there' for me. That I have someone behind me. Someone.. It means a lot too.


It's what gives me hope. Us .. It's like it's something other then Ed and me .. it's starting to be Tom and me. As ridiculous as that sounds that's what goes in my mind. I am having a hard time letting go but it's nice to know that maybe .. perhaps.. someone else cares for me just as much and will back me up like that.

Well that is my husband. He's an ass .. quite a bit:) But I'm sure I'm not the sweetest haha! I love him. I really do love him and would do as much as it could take for us to both be happy with one another. He makes me laugh he makes me smile and I'm so glad that we met. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment