Friday, November 18, 2011

Quirks.. what's wrong with them?? I love them!

I LOVE IT!

It makes me ME. I don't do things right .. I don't necessarily do them wrong. At least I believe you don't get that say.. God does .. not anyone else!




I do things in that moment that I thought with the first thought was how I felt. It's how I felt. Sorry .. no not sorry. I don't need to apologize for me being me. Specially when I TRY so hard to make sure that I don't say the wrong thing or do the wrong thing. To drive the wrong way. I feel like I am constantly trying to make sure that I don't do wrong by you (you meaning everyone and anyone!)

So I want to put pics on here of me in my 'weird'. How when I look at them it brings me joy but I always question what others think which I really need to Stop doing!
































The only problem that I have with me.. is that others have a problem with me. It makes me sad when I'm just trying my hardest to just laugh and smile and having someone keep pushing me down.

And right now it's more of looking back. I know past is the past you can't change it there's nothing to do about it. But I can't let go right now. I want to know why and what I did .. just why!




This has got to be one of my favorite pictures. It's just a memory first that I will never let go. Looking at the fireworks is one of my favorite things in life.
There's something about that silence to hear this boom that just makes me feel .. something I can't describe .. it's amazing! So the pic with Tom and I is just something no one could ever take away from me. Laying there looking up at the night and seeing these beautiful colors. I just wished people could see the dark in my but the sparks that come out. That I have something in me. That I'm not just a bitch! That I do love people ya I get upset I get mad I get hurt .. but if you need me if you are there for me .. I'll never walk away!

I'm quirky .. I love saying I'm quirky! I don't say the right things I don't do the right things.. but that's what I'm taking with my quirkiness.

If you don't want to be there for me .. with me.. WALK AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE! I don't need you! I am me and I'm tired of trying to be something for you.

I love to dance and sing and do stupid child activities but that's what I love .. so screw off if you don't like it cause you can find someone else!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment