Friday, November 18, 2011

Music

So today I'm writing in my journal..

And I realize something that makes me smile and just BE.






There is something about the sounds that just lift me up. Something that makes me smile. Well some songs of course..
others make me cry and I love them just as much as I love the ones that make me want to get up and Dance! There is nothing more that I could ask then to just be free and be weird and wild and dance. Or the way that music impounds me.




I know Impound?! Impound that word.. but it's what I felt.


Music traps me. And I love that feeling. It surrounds me .. it wraps me up into everything. Being happy, being sad, being mad, angry, frustrated.I get it all just a release by hearing it. I don't have to say a word because the words in the song say everything for me. So I just get to sit and listen and breath. I get to have everything released for me from the song. No matter what I'm feeling I get it.. I feel it and I love it!




It takes me away. It takes me to this amazing place. Where like if you were to be sitting on the beach.. just feeling that breeze and just sitting back letting life have it's beautiful moments.

Now don't get me wrong I don't believe in this whole I deserve everything without working for it. I work for it. I have worked for it. I've worked just for a life that I deserve to live in.

I don't need money. I don't need gifts. I just want and desire for someone to be behind me. For once to say that ...

My whole point of music is that it gets me and it hits hard with me .. I connect with it more then anything else. I can't wait to start playing again. I want to start playing again. I want to hear just me and me alone and know that I'm alone because others will judge whether I'm good enough or not..

So music basically means a lot to me. It gives me a lot. ....







No comments:

Post a Comment