Saturday, March 17, 2012

Panic

So I'm starting to panic.. not only because of Ed but because of Ed it has brought me some 'true' friends. The ones that you know no matter what they are told they are not going to judge you and they are going to stand next to you 100%.

Well one of those friends I haven't been able to get in touch with for a couple days. The first day I was just like you know don't go over the top and beyond she's probably just busy. Just like I was during the weekend when I could talk with her. So I really didn't realize everything she was going threw. Which I felt bad because I wished she would have texted me or something.. but I know what she thought.. I'm not going to bother her she's busy. I know it.. I get it..

It's kinda the same way I feel right now. I'm praying and hoping that she's just busy.. doing something and can't talk. But I am worried.

I just don't know what's going on and that worries me. I found this person who actually gets me and laughs with me. Who can get me to smile when I'm upset .. and I'm just not ready to be okay with ..

I've had friends before and it's just not the same. This girl gets me and seems to understand exactly when I say things. I don't have to explain.

And I don't know if it's Ed that makes me go to the worse possible thoughts or what but I am just praying that I am overreacting and everything is fine with her and she's just busy.

I feel like I'm a paranoid idiot. IDk... I don't know what to think..

No comments:

Post a Comment