Sunday, March 11, 2012

=/

You know when there are problems when you can't even stay awake during the day.

Yesterday kinda sucked. I mean not only and I am sunburned.. but I so needed ice. I needed water, Tom said he wouldn't spend money on it. Didn't know that Richard had some, so I was just like get me an icy:) And then I just like passed out after a bit.

My sleeping patterns are off so bad it sucks. I wake up at 3 a.m. and I'm ready for sleep around 2ish. And I don't know how to break it. All it does is make me feel crazy and I can't rationalize .. anything it seems.

Then to say the least.. last night we met up with this group of guys who have sat next too us for the last 5 yrs. Well, they were really fun but they cooked us dinner. (I know why say but) Well, I luckily only ate half .. about half of my hamburger to then give the rest to Tom. Then the guys wouldn't stop. You want another hamburger, you want a hot dog, there's some chili. You need to eat something.

It was just like okay Ed comings in. I mean Ed was already there, but now Ed's going SEE they all know .. they're trying to have you eat more because you need to eat more. What are you going to do??? Smiling and saying no thank you isn't helping!

I don't know how many of you have felt this way, but before I started this I didn't really ever feel like I had these thoughts. Before others knew, I just went about my business. It didn't seem like I had these constant thoughts. But maybe that's just because no I am aware of them :(

And then to top things off, time changes. And someone needed some help .. a reach out to get thru something. So it's now almost 6 a.m. ... stupid time change! And I am going to try to lay down again to at least get 30 mins in. But I'll probably make a fool of myself today and I'm sunburned.. Get it sunburned. Just in case you didn't get it the first time:) It hurts! Well whatever.. It is what it is right Stef!?

1 comment: