Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hopeful.. Wishful.. Allowing myself to Love myself

So my sister in law contacted me.. she's something I can say that. I don't get her. She's just so one of those people that if one thing is said wrong she just rolls it off. I wish I could have that. And she just makes me smile.. a lot. She's so funny.

If your reading this you know. I hate this for you. I really do! I wished I could take it all away from you. I'm sorry .. I completely hate it for you! Not only for you but for your family!! It's hard on both parts!
Okay and as for me at least there's going to come at least one or two maybe three possible four times that you go to them and somehow someway they disappoint you.. Not sure what to say to that...

Except that you meet wonderful beautiful people .. that just make you smile and make you want to help them so much and walk this life that we are walking. And it isn't an easy walk. It's not a normal walk.. well why should I say that I don't know what a 'normal' walk is. But we are here.. here for each other!!! If anything we can at least understand each other. The thoughts the words the moments ..

So still just stuck with Ed but wanting to push thru.. eventho it'll be a hard challenge. Hoping others will understand it's not the food! Take care loves to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment