Thursday, July 26, 2012

quirks

So I'm slowly learning to love myself because of my weirdness. And I'm actually getting proud of them.

For one.. is listening to music and that my boys .. ya boys are singing:) they like to play the piano. Eventho they won't listen to me on teaching them .. they just bang on the keys. I figure whatever your only 4 and 7 .. just have fun for now. I figure too that they like to sing more then anything so ya. The other part that I love about them is when I'll play music I'll have it turned blaring and we'll just dance like idiots!:) Just whatever we want to do. Frickin Zae the one day started to do the robot.. it was hilarious!!!! I just love making them feel comfortable in their skin and who they are.

My quirks are the one thing that have always held me back. That have kept me with ed. No one seems to ever see me for ME. I might say the wrong thing at the wrong time, but never on purpose. This is not what I wanted for my life. Just hard now because it's become my life. I want to change it. I know that I can change it. And maybe it's wrong of me to think that I need less of something else so that I can concentrate on fixing me. When I say fixing I mean getting healthy and being good with that.

I still don't understand how ppl can eat food without having a thought of it. Just why is it after I eat a strawberry (for an example) I'll immediately start to kinda panic. And ppl can sit down like Tom and eat a whole cheeseburger and fries with no worries. Really wished I could turn back time to be that type of person.

But back to my quirks is .. well I'm different. And I'm supposed to be different. I'm not supposed to be like you, or what you think I should be. My mind tells me who and what I am.. I really hope that believing this will help me thru things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment