Monday, July 16, 2012

Music

There's this song by Gotye -Somebody that I used To know. And for the beginning part I just love the song and just the sound. But listening to the words I put it into a whole different perspective. And I get if you watch the video its a boy and girl thing:) But I think of it as me and Ed. Or even some of my relationships. With that I mean friends and ppl that I dated.

The thing is I love listening to music. Specially lately. It helps me feel relieved or just calm. It helps me to get things out. (obviously listening to music now hah) There's just something about it tho that gets me to a place that makes me feel like everything will be okay, some day.

So I found out yesterday that the rest of my siblings are having a discussion dealing with my parents. Like what to do with everything after they are gone. Yes I am out of state and I wouldn't be able to make it there for it, but.. um.. hello, still their daughter! I don't even know anything really about it. All I know is my mom said they were having a 'pow wow' about their finances. I did say that I didn't think that was a good idea. That's just to me. I know my father is about to turn 80 but to discuss him as if he were to be already gone, I just personally don't like it. And why am I not involved in it at all?!?!

Well, actually I can pretty much answer that. I'm the baby. I know nothing! What could I add to anything. And maybe I'm jumping to conclusions. Honestly, it's probably a good thing I'm not up there because I would say that I don't think it's our position to be involved and to let them make their own decisions. But I guess that's just me. I'm more worried about the time that I will not have with them then the finances after the part. I've already told my mother the other thing that I want from her or that she owns is the Christmas House collection that she has:) I said I didn't need money or anything like that. I wasn't going to argue with my brothers and sisters over anything (minus the houses haha.. just kidding as long as I get some :) ) And then last night I told her that I wanted to make sure that the house stayed in our family, which two of my brothers have already talked about. I just really don't want the house to be gone and our of our family..

So. Ya. All I know right now is I am the only one out of the 6 that has no idea on what is going on with this so called meeting of the family. And if there is one thing I've learned my mom is going to get pissed and my dad is going to go walking off laughing at them. So I just don't understand it. But hey what do I know, I'm the baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment