Saturday, February 25, 2012

So here's a positive

Not necessarily with my Ed, but maybe kinda .. somewhat.

We have these neighbors, in which I am never outspoken to others. I usually keep to myself quite often.

Well, Tom really hit it off with the husband, and long and behold the wife ended up working at the salon that I go to. (which my previous beautician stopped working to pursue another job.) So it really worked out.

Then we find out that they were going to be moving, but luckily now they are not. I don't know .. it just feels like it's a nice couple that Tom and I both can have someone around to just talk to and have a good time.

So me going outside of my comfort zone. I invite them to a possible dinner night or something soon. Now it's just me figuring out what to make what to do. Get someone to watch the kids:) Haha.. Hi Ed.. way to take control. lol

But I'm excited! I don't usually do these type of things. I mean I'll go to others when they invite, but to actually invite others to my house, that's a whole different subject.

And to think that I'm getting out of my shell that I have buried myself into .. it's nice. It's like one little stupid thing that makes me feel like I am trying to get away from Ed.

You know it's small things that produce the bigger picture. This is my small step. And it's small but big for me. So I'm going to take it. I'm going to be proud of it and be happy because of it. Now it's just actually picking a date and producing it:) haha. But I'm happy with it now. SO.. to me that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment