Friday, February 17, 2012

REALLY????!!!!!!!!

I am getting so sick of ppl throwing this shit in my face. Okay I have problems. I'm not perfect. Okay I suck. But really we need to constantly push my face in the mud. Where does that get you? Apparently somewhere.

Just fricking stop!!! I am so sick of it. Ya I don't do this right nor do I do that right. I apparently don't know what to do right. Oh but hey the way you did things were just perfect and were right in every way. Love it.

Can you hear the sarcasm??


But hey yea I know I'm supposed to be the one that does everything perfectly. Guess what it's not happening!!! How can I recover from Ed if I constantly am getting questioned about how and what I say or do? That makes no sense .. well at least to me. But again .. apparently I don't know what I'm doing:)

Just why.. why is all I want to know. Can you just Please Stop! I just need someone in my corner and not someone fighting against everything I'm having to deal with. Talk about fair .. you don't know what fair is. I'm getting screwed and you just get to get by for everything. Just Stop!

1 comment:

  1. Girl You have to do what you think is right, stand your ground...and I see ed talking there, "How can I recover if...."ed is simply finding excuses on reasons why you shouldn't recover. I get questioned all the time but sometimes you just have to say screw it Im doing this for me so back off...today be gentle...I know you are stressed and I dont know what happened when you wrote this but take deep breaths im here if you need to talk...Yup im in your corner =)

    ReplyDelete