Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The one good thing Ed brought me

Now how could you be thankful of Ed?? I mean that sounds insane right? Saying it almost sounds insane to me. Hey thanks for trying to kill me but hey you did do something great!

My good part .. it doesn't right now have to do with how I look, my weight.. nothing like that.

Ed brought me to this place to get help. And when that I met someone that will forever hold a spot in my heart. She's stuck with me for a lifetime. 92 and 101. =)

Stefanie has become one of my truest wonderful friends that I have met. Someone that I trust with every bone in my body.

And I've met a lot of great people like Sarah and Laurin. And many others. That just get me and I don't have to explain why I feel this way or what I do is what I've done. They just accept me for me. It's finally nice to meet these people that don't judge me they just understand me.

Real quick before I end this because I have to go.. Stef I do loves ya. And you honestly amaze me with your talent of singing and playing. "When your happy life a fool" we'll be 92 and 101.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, and I am glad we have mutual feelings on being "stuck" with each other for the rest of our lives...hmm maybe "Stuck" isn't the right word haha...and I am thankful that you let me in and are able to trust me. I am also thankful that I was able to let you in, connect with you and to allow myself to trust you. You are more than a friend to me, You are and will always be my family now =) LOVEEEEE YOU

    ReplyDelete