Friday, December 16, 2011

I Am My Mothers Daughter

:(

All I ever wish for is to be a boy. If I was a boy she would have like me. I would have not gotten into so much trouble. It would have been okay.. if I was a boy.

I'm not a boy tho. I'm a girl who got called a whore a slut. Told I was going to get pregnant by the time I was 16 because my sister had gotten pregnant. Told I was stupid I should do better.

What did I take from it?? I need to do better. I'm not do good enough. Put more out there push yourself. Then Ed came into the picture.. He's been in my picture for awhile and yep.

Ed tells me you tried at least hard enough.. did enough . when honestly I hadn't.

I am becoming my mom.. :( .. and that doesn't look well .. I'm not trying to completely throw her under the bus to punch her (maybe that's what I want to do) but I am not out to destroy her. But now I am becoming so over impulsive that the kids have to have this and do that.. why tho?? What difference does it make. ???

I had boys .. thank the lord. I do believe he knew that I couldn't have a girl. I'd destroy her just like I have been destroyed. Thank the lord!

1 comment: