Wednesday, July 3, 2013

SELFISH!

So last second.. decided to fly back home. ugh

Got everything scheduled with my sister (after talking to her telling her it was becoming too much she took over.. which I LOVE HER for!!!!!) Got it so that we surprised my parents on us on our visit .. their bdays.. and their anny.. but ...

Ya BUT.

My mom and I went off on each other. One she got eye surgery. The dr. told me what to have her to do .. she didn't want to listen. Guess I don't know shit.. just like it was when I was there.. but whatever..

So we scream at each other... over nonsense. I didn't want to go there, but you start coming at me, my claws will come out!!!!!

TO tell me that I'm a selfish Bitch.. well I am a selfish Bitch.. I need to live! SO go screw yourself!

Then to think I have my husband behind meee... ya go figure..

we come home and he tells me to get over myself.. Thanks.. Thanks for having my back.

Guess I was wrong!!!!!!!
So here I am..  Stuck.. not knowing what to do .... howto change.. how to believe..


No comments:

Post a Comment