Thursday, January 16, 2014

Treatment

I saw this post that I wanted to post here to get my voice understood.

It seems like when I talk there is most that don't get it. They either just look at me with a blank look.

But I don't want to go to treatment. I'm scared to walk away. No .. Damnit I want to believe not because of ED but because of everything else. I have my kids. :(

Who's selfish now?!?

How is it to make yourself like your a good person when every chance you keep proving yourself wrong??

I'm not suicidal .. I can't do that! Nor would I ever. Have I thought of it.. yes .. but I can't. Just something that I believe.. honestly thanks to my mother. She was and can still be very much of a bitch but she has taught me some thing. 

I'm not going to go down that road .. I've taught about it, cause I was in such a dark place. But now I've seen and am still feeling the impact from my brother-in-law. Not a chance I will do that!!!

But to go to a place .. still not ready .. I'm trying on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment