Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Do You Ever?

There are times that I will be  sitting here and will pull my legs up. grab them so tight! and just breath.

I don't understand why I can't get over this. Why I've become so raw. It completely sucks!!!

Just wish that someone could convince me that I am how I think I am. I look in the mirror .. not at my body but my eyes and they are so sad I hate it!!! I don't know how to get over it. Wished I could thousands and thousands of times!!

This is not the life that I want for anyone.. not myself and def. not for anyone else. SO hey if you read this and your in your teenage yrs.. try to belive this! God made you to be you! You are your own person beautiful inside and out. Don't got down this road it gets you pretty much no where. I would never think of having that towards my worst enemy tohave.. the thoughts I do.

Hug yourself.. love youself!!!! That's what I keep trying to tell me.  God has me here for a reason .. believe it! Convince yourself.. hear it .. open your ears and listen.. it's hard it's not a fun road but belive that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment